- Teach everything you know you are good at
- Share the vision
- Set short term, achievable goals
- Track progress, closely!
- Celebrate success
- Align everyone’s interest
Hire the best – Rockstar
- Controlling the quality of individuals you hire V/S Controlling the work they do every day !
- Total Cost = Salary + Cost of mistakes + Management Cost
- Rockstar = lesser mistakes + lesser Management time + 25% higher salary
- Higher productivity + better Ideas
- If you know how to use them they can be 4X profitable
- Hire Continuously, not project / requirement based.
- Smart people attract other smart people
- Constant learning helps maintain standards
- Cumulative smartness, smarter decisions
Teach the game
- Teach them what you are good at, and in turn make them teach what they are good at.
- Everyone should be on a similar page if not same
- A steep learning curve gives higher satisfaction than compensation
- Inculcate a culture of sharing knowledge | Top Down approach