What is the Power Platform?
Microsoft PowerApps / Power Platform is a high productivity, low-code development platform that enables anyone to build rich web and mobile applications. The platform empowers citizen developers through low-code capabilities, while also featuring sophisticated application development functionality to increase productivity for professional developers and reduce bottlenecks for IT departments.
Integrate your data with PowerApps
Employ Power BI
Automate tasks across apps with Microsoft Flow
With a PowerApps partner, you can ensure that your application is everything you need and more, capable of deployment across your company, pulling in data from internal and external applications, and offers analytics-based insights that take your data to the next level.
It’s a great way to centralize and govern solutions
Almost every big company has the challenge of Shadow Apps or Shadow IT. Those are apps or scripts that employees build that are not officially supported but find their way into poplar use. It’s a blessing and a curse for any company.
How do you enable Citizen developers and still provide a level of governance to protect the interests of your company?
Employees often have great ideas about what would make them more productive, but it’s also important to make sure apps are built in a way that doesn’t violate company policy or introduce unforeseen risk.
Put all your data to work with Common Data Service for Apps
- Jumpstart apps using a standardized data model with business logic, security, and integration built-in
- Extend to your own needs and integrate across your apps and services
- Store data in standard and custom entities with rich metadata
- Build PowerApps apps and automate Flows against the data stored in CDS
- The Common Data Model (CDM) is a standard and extensible collection of schemas (entities, attributes, and relationships) that represent business concepts and activities within well-defined semantics
- PowerApps come with a built-in, fully-managed, enterprise-grade datastore
Microsoft PowerApps a leader in low-code development platforms– Forrester
Acknowledged as a Leader in the 2020 for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms, Microsoft makes app development accessible to everyone.– Gartner
PowerApps has key differentiators that set it apart from others in the market:
- Build and deliver apps for web and mobile without code; including pixel-perfect control over great UX, and powerful integration of forms and processes
- The Common Data Service, an enterprise-grade data platform built into PowerApps that includes rich business logic, security models, and developer extensibility
- Connect seamlessly to 220+ data sources across Microsoft and many third parties
- Customize and extend both Office 365 and Dynamics 365, providing a single platform spanning business apps, productivity apps, and standalone apps
- Azure cloud services to scale from individual productivity to enterprise mission critical line of business applications
- Develop at scale without sacrificing quality, security, or control, leveraging enterprise-grade admin and governance features